開啟字幕:點擊左下的〔CC〕啟動字幕,〔Subtitles〕選擇 Chinese, Traditional。(請先關閉YT自身的CC字幕)
Feel the veil touching your skin
面紗拂過您的肌膚
Hear the voice of the warm wind
聽著來自和煦之風的聲音
Have you ever flown to the sun?
您是否曾經飛向太陽?
On wings as thin as the sky?
拍打融於天空的薄翼?
Whispers sing through my window
細語般的歌聲穿過我的窗戶
On dreamless days when the light goes
在那些夢想與光明一同熄滅的日子中
My eyes stray to the clouds way above
我的目光飄向窗外雲朵
See how the blackbirds they fly?
看著黑漆的鳥群如何翱翔?
Alive
活著
I would feel alive by your side
我才體會到活著的感覺,當我靠向您
Will you drown in the ocean?
您是否願沉浸大海?
Wash away all of your sins?
洗淨所有罪孽?
Will the darkness pull you deep inside?
您是否願被黑暗吞入深淵?
And cleanse you of all your fears?
洗淨所有怯弱?
I see your world through my window
我透過窗戶看著您的世界
I dream of lives that I can't know
幻想我無法走進的一切
Is there a place where I won't feel alone?
哪裡我將不再孤寂?
Where love or death is no more?
哪裡愛和死亡將不復存在?
Alive
生命
Where I feel alive
我感受到脈動
Endless sky
無際天空
Alive
存活
I would feel alive by your side
我感受到存活,當我在您左右
Alive
生命
Where I feel alive
我感受著生命
Endless sky
無垠天空
Alive
存活
I would feel alive by your side
我感受到存活,當我在您左右